SHERBURN IN ELMET
EJOT UK LIMITED
“It is tremendous to see this vision for our building extension now fulfilled, boosting what to many is regarded as a go-to resource.”
Stockton carried out a new-build extension to an existing warehouse, including the groundworks, on behalf of EJOT UK Limited. Work commenced on-site in October 2020 and was successfully completed by summer 2021.
The project was a multi-disciplined Civils contract requiring Stockton to undertake:
- All internal and external drainage including a storm attenuation tank and outfall connections
- RC pad foundations, lift pit and ground beams
- Waterproofing to pits
- External works – kerbing, flagging, concrete service yards, car park construction, charging bases and chiller plinths
- Highway works
- External chiller plinths and car charging points
- All external service ducts.
All Stockton sites are Covid compliant and the team continue to practise strict Covid-19 procedures. With maximum effort from the team, the project was unaffected by these measures and completed on schedule.
An external HSEQ auditor visited the site regularly and we are pleased to report that we achieved full compliance with H&S procedure.
- Full management, site survey and setting-out
- Range of Civils covering RC foundations, beams and lift pits, drainage, storm attenuation and external concrete service yard works
- Covid-19 safe site
- Project completed on schedule to a high standard