- Stockton Complete Bressay Sound Crossing
- Stockton Install Galway HDD
- Ground Investigation Project of the Year Finalists
- Stockton Shortlisted for SME Business of the Year 2014
- Team Stocktons 10km Challenge
- Success for Stocktons at RHS Chelsea
- SDL enters into Joint Venture with SweOffshore
- Stocktons Shortlisted for Innovation Of The Year Award
- Shapinsay project completion
- Achilles Carbon Reduction Programme
- Pipe Tech World Summit 2012
- British Safety Council membership
- Stockton install solar panels
- Achilles Verify audit
- Orkney project completion
- Chelsea Flower Show gold for sustainable garden 2011
Chelsea Flower Show gold for sustainable garden 2011
Chelsea Flower Show - 23rd to 28th May 2011.
Stockton Drilling are proud to announce that our sponsored garden ‘Winds of Change’ won “Gold and Best in Show” at this years Chelsea Flower Show.
Stockton have been involved in renewable energy projects for the last four years, we were keen to show our commitment to promoting a responsible attitude towards the environment. Jamie was given a strong brief by Stockton which focused on renewable energy. His successful delivery showed his attention to detail, total understanding of Stockton’s operations and commitments, which translated into a gold winning garden.Jamie Dunstan, owner of Gardens Boutique, is a familiar face at the Chelsea Garden Show and we were confident he would deliver a garden that encompassed what Stockton Drilling stands for. This was achieved, as Robert Hillier (Chair of the Judging Panel) stated:‘This was just fantastic; with its messages of environmental sustainability. Clearly fans on the garden deliver that message loud and clear. As it has an industrial background, I did not expect the high quality of the design; the use of materials, the attention to detail and the colour blending was just magnificent. The planting was great. It is innovative and it certainly deserves to win.’ The ‘Winds of Change’ garden won the ‘Gold Award’ and the ‘Best in Show for Urban Garden’ Award.