- Stockton Complete Bressay Sound Crossing
- Stockton Install Galway HDD
- Ground Investigation Project of the Year Finalists
- Stockton Shortlisted for SME Business of the Year 2014
- Team Stocktons 10km Challenge
- Success for Stocktons at RHS Chelsea
- SDL enters into Joint Venture with SweOffshore
- Stocktons Shortlisted for Innovation Of The Year Award
- Shapinsay project completion
- Achilles Carbon Reduction Programme
- Pipe Tech World Summit 2012
- British Safety Council membership
- Stockton install solar panels
- Achilles Verify audit
- Orkney project completion
- Chelsea Flower Show gold for sustainable garden 2011
Achilles Carbon Reduction Programme
Stockton Drilling has just completed their 3rd audit for the Achilles Carbon Reduction Programme.
Stockton Drilling has again been awarded certification to the world class, ISO accredited CEMARS standard by the Achilles carbon reduction programme. Certification to CEMARS demonstrates Stockton Drilling’s commitment to measuring, managing and reducing greenhouse gas emissions in a robust and credible way.
Aligning to the company’s carbon reduction strategy, verification of the company’s operational footprint recognises the actions of Stockton Drilling to measure our greenhouse gas emissions, understand our carbon liabilities and put in place management plans to reduce emissions in our organisation.