- Stockton Complete Bressay Sound Crossing
- Stockton Install Galway HDD
- Ground Investigation Project of the Year Finalists
- Stockton Shortlisted for SME Business of the Year 2014
- Team Stocktons 10km Challenge
- Success for Stocktons at RHS Chelsea
- SDL enters into Joint Venture with SweOffshore
- Stocktons Shortlisted for Innovation Of The Year Award
- Shapinsay project completion
- Achilles Carbon Reduction Programme
- Pipe Tech World Summit 2012
- British Safety Council membership
- Stockton install solar panels
- Achilles Verify audit
- Orkney project completion
- Chelsea Flower Show gold for sustainable garden 2011
Stockton install solar panels
Stockton Drilling has taken another step forward in their commitment to providing a sustainable business with the installation of 42 solar panels to the roof of their head offices in Wakefield. This will over the course of the year supply all of the electricity requirements of our office, provide electricity back to the grid and will keep on providing electricity for at least the next 25 years.
We are continually looking to reduce carbon emissions in all areas of our business and the decision to install the solar panels will certainly help us to achieve our targets. Even in the current British winter, initial results have been promising and we look forward to seeing what we have produced by the end of the year.
Producing clean energy is something Stockton’s are already very familiar with, as many of our recent projects have involved the installation of pipelines to connect the energy production from off-shore wind farms or wave machines back to the grid.